Wednesday, December 3, 2008

When Your Friends Borrow Your Camera...

Well I figure if I am subject to surprise, my friends are also! The ladies I work with are loads of fun and keep me on my feet. That's for sure.

Today I asked two co-workers to take a few pictures in the training center for my bro-in-law. I rarely get up now since seminars are over, but I told Brandon I'd help him out with his sermon props. (Hope I'm not jumpin' ahead too much brotherman.) I just had to share the fun. As we were leaving, I ran into the two mischievious ladies and could tell more went on than I was currently aware of. Sure enough, as you're finding out, they went on a fun little adventure for me. That's what friends are for and that's how blogs get to be so interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!! THat was fun!! I love the shot of Terri...:-) Just trying to brighten your day!!!
Heather