Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?


Our little Lexi has become a good mother... and Bentley, plain and simple, is a rascal. If mama goes somewhere, Bentley goes; if mama drinks water, Bentley drinks water... the only thing different is if mama leaves her bed, Bentley takes it! And boy does he curl up ever so cozy thinking he owns the world.

Surprisingly, Lexi has not acted annoyed, rather she gives Bentley her treats and lets him take her bed as seen above. I am truly amazed knowing how much she loves both her bed and "treats".

Bentley is slowly getting used to the smaller bed and not getting his way all the time. I walked in the house yesterday looking for Bentley and heard a rustling noise. I moved around our ottoman and saw a little tail waggling out of the Sunchips bag. My little boy was lickin' his choppers and loving every bit of his sourcream and cheddar Sunchips! He sure did put up a fight when I pulled him out, running right over to my cup of water to finish his evening snack off. Again I say, "The little rascal!"


1 comment:

Heather said...

Ha ha ha ha....those are GREAT pictures....Lexi looks so perplexed in that little bed...

Hilarious...

We will miss you guys! Have fun in Texas!!!

Heather