Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hmmm...



What to blog about... I'm headed to a jewelry party at my friend's house in a few. Brenton's currently working on his last class for his masters, while emailing soccer recruits and watching "Walk the Line". School is back in session... we've already had a mandatory hall meeting, a fire drill and my Resident Assistants have helped me plan our activities for the semesters.

I baked a cake for one of my supervisors at The Cove, it was her birthday on Friday. Chocolate cake, with a chocolate creme center and coconut cream whipped topping... a light tasty treat. Was a nice boost in between two three-hour meetings.

Running off to get ready and take a few of the college girls to the party this rainy Saturday afternoon.

3 comments:

Caroline@DivineDesserts said...

Super cute Cake friend! Sounds yummy! I miss you like crazy! Hugs & Kisses.

About Brandon said...

Good job on the cake!

Lynne Howard said...

Beautiful cake! You're an amazing cook!!