Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Camping in Good Ole OK






Thank you Brenton for having a birthday! Because of this lovely holiday, this past weekend we went camping in Brenton's new tent. Our ever so crazy friends Caroline and Kevin helped me (Kelly) put together this part of Brenton's birthday celebration.

We had some fun times getting our new mansion, Brenton's tent, set up. However, the screen view of moonlight and stars was well worth they hard effort. Rather than a starry view, Caroline and Kevin found they were blessed to be closer to our partying neighbors and the wild turkey that visited our camp. This sure made for a night of fun, or should I say sleepless night of fun. In all, our first time camping as a married couple proved to be a needed and delightful experience!

5 comments:

About Brandon said...

Looks like fun! Where's the next camping trip going to be? South Dakota?

Maria Purviance said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. i love camping.

Kelly Benware said...

We'll camp in SD if you provide the plane tickets; jokes...you'd better not even considering that!

Anonymous said...

KELDOG!!!! How are you? I was just on the Crux Kids website and there you were...random!! I'm so happy to see you're doing well and loving married life! It's great isn't it? I can't believe your sister is pregnant! How exciting is that? Tell her congrats for me! She's actually due on our anniversary date...good day to have a baby! Well email me sometimes if you have a minute! I miss you!!

Misti
misti_berry@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! that is a good idea for a birthday gift actually...someone I know has a birthday coming up and he really likes camping (tyler!)... Miss you!
ps- I am having fun in San Diego, I LOVE it! I think of you! :)