Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall Is A Comin'



I'd have to say that we had one of the most relaxing weekends that I can ever remember. With the cooler brisk weather coming in and lazy afternoons, it couldn't feel much more like Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

It's sad to say, but I've failed at my attempts to take many pictures lately. I truly missed out of some opportune photo opts considering our stops at a pow wow, kiddie soccer games, campus golf adventure, and croquet in the park. (Speaking of croquet, Brenton didn't even let me finish the first round before he got me out as "poison". It was worth the fun though.) Luckily, I did get catch a few moments from our night in Tulsa last night. We actually found it amusing because every store we stopped at had closed since it was Sunday evening. Thankfully, that didn't stop us from having fun driving around 71st street, while dreaming of bigger cities, traffic and lights!



3 comments:

Maria Purviance said...

cute couple. :)

About Brandon said...

I second that Maria!

Lynne Howard said...

nice pics! you guys look good! and your earrings inspire me....to go buy some like that :)

-Lynne