Friday, June 27, 2008

Putt-Putt & Plastic


On vacation at Holden Beach, my family loaded up in our fifteen passenger rental van and headed to Putt-Putt for the evening. It felt a little more like a plastic zoo, but made for some great pictures with our nephew Jaylon. He rode a giraffe, escaped the jaws of an angry alligator and learned to putt-putt with his GP for the first time ever. A night of many accomplishments I tell ya!

I believe this could be turning into the family competition. Yesterday afternoon my brother-in-law, Brandon, called to tell Brenton that he has been working on his game and that he was ready to win next time around. I cannot recall who won at Holden Beach but we now have a battle on our hands. All the "B"s and GP love to play tough.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

About Brandon said...

Kel-

Brenton actually won the putt-putt game, followed closely by your mom.

I'm practicing...

B

Kelly Benware said...

Good to know!

Anonymous said...

Jen is so tan! I am jealous! Kelly, that sounds so awesome that you guys are moving to the mountains in NC! What a blessing! I am still praying that God would come through for Tyler and I like he did you guys....he has been looking and praying for a job for 4 years and I still don't have a job after graduating last April! What will you be doing in NC? I am excited for you guys! It looks like a neat place to live and work!

Kelly Benware said...

It is hard to always have faith; I'm sure He will provide for you guys. Though I truly understand the waiting phase!