Monday, July 14, 2008

Time in Texas!





(Sadly, the pictures from basketball camp were bad quality, but this one was too good to pass up!)











As I mention in the last email, the week before we moved to NC, we were able to visit with Brenton's family. Mama "B" took me antique shopping for the first time ever and the kiddos took us to the fireworks! We had a blast catching up on the happenings of our precious nieces and nephews. Piper was so confident and proud to be riding horses. Baylor was down right adorable with her precise gymnastics moves. And the boys, Corbin and Husdon, made us proud at basketball camp. I have a new appreciation for all you do Claudia!

We love you guys!

4 comments:

Maria Purviance said...

I can't believe you moved to NC...my home state. :) I was just there for vacation visiting family. Also, where in Texas? We just moved to Texas.

Kelly Benware said...

Brenton's family is in Dallas area and we are living about five minutes outside of Charlotte. Give me a call if you ever need a place to stay!

Kelly Benware said...

I don't know what I was thinking when I responded Maria; we actually live right outside of Asheville. Please still come visit!

Maria Purviance said...

haha. dallas is not far from us. let me know when you are around here again too.