Sunday, May 8, 2011

Four Month's at a Glance (Riley)


What Soothes Me Most (in order from greatest to least):
1) Eating
2) Attention
3) Being Held
4) My Thumb
5) The movie, "Bug's Life"

Interesting Fact:
I threw up warm milk down mom's shirt on our walk today, Daddy and I thought it was very funny!  Then I pooed and messed through my outfit, on my blankey and on the floor... which got me a bath, my very favorite.

Who Are My Playmates:
Lexi (our family doggie), Lambie & Elephant (my blankie animals), "Oh, and the Sunday nursery workers love me too."

Most Recent Things I've Learned:
How to grab my feet and almost roll onto my tummy

What I Love (in order from greatest to least):
1) Attention
2) My Thumb
3) Playing
4) Water

Since Birth...
I usually wake up with a sniffly nose, have grown 5 1/2 inches (now at 26 1/2 in), and have gained about 7 lbs (almost to 16 lbs)

What the Doc Says:
I am very tall, and in the 97th percentile for my weight and height. And that I am very social and happy.


"And, yes, Mom and Dad are smitten with me."

No comments: