Sunday, August 19, 2007

Brenton Benware


Reasons why I have the best husband I could have hoped for:

- He's sure good looking
- His tender side (My favorite)
- His sparkling blue eyes and spiky hair
- His thoughtfulness (I love the flowers even though I can't keep them alive!)
- His organization and work ethic
- His love for outdoors and handy man skills
- His desire to respect everyone
- His wonderful family
- His willingness to serve me anytime
- His forgiving side
- His playful side and smiles
- His loyalty
- His desire to be a leader and minister at all times (Another favorite)
- How he takes initiative and he's decisive
- How he lets things role off his back
- His integrity (Vital)
- How he's a man of his word and always follows through
- How he's goal oriented
- His faithfulness
- For loving me and treating me so well

This is just the start; maybe I'll make a part II some day!

I love you so much bud!


4 comments:

About Brandon said...

We think Brenton is a stud also! You couldn't have found a better husband!

Anonymous said...

Kel, you are an amazing wife! and you got such an amazing husband it sounds like! You are blessed! I want to meet him someday! When will you guys be home in Plymouth?!

Anonymous said...

I think Christmas is the next time we'll be in Plymouth. Hopefully, we'll see you then!

Kel

Anonymous said...

We'll keep him! So glad that Brenton is part of our family!
Thanks for sharing,
Mom & Dad (O&R)