Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Every Girl's Dream Job


So a few of you have heard me say that I have every girl's dream job. There are some late hours and phone calls that might lead me to believe otherwise. Yet, when you start talking shopping, that's a whole different story. Brenton always jokes that sales are an excuse for a girl to shop; I have to agree that he is often right. However, in my case, I am required to do just that!

A portion of this year's capital budget was allotted for me to redo the last two female lobbies on OWU's campus. Of course, the fun will come to an end soon, since all the girls' lobbies will be redone after this year. It has been a fun journey though...Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Furniture orders and painting. One of the most enjoyable parts of this adventure was painting a few canvases. The lobbies will be done in chocolate brown and a light turquoise. Sorry the lobbies are not complete or I'd post those pictures. You can at least get the idea from the canvas paintings.

And sorry to you guys; I know this was an email for the girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very talented, Kelly. You must take after your Mom!
Guess Who

Anonymous said...

kel...the canvas looks awesome. can't wait to see the whole thing in october!! love and miss you!!

Kelly Benware said...

Hobs -

We miss you a ton! I can't wait to see your friendly smile soon.

Kel