Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Must See...



So, Brenton and I stopped by a pet store tonight in Tulsa. They didn't have any kittens or dogs, which encompasses the reasons we'd stop to look. Poor Brenton, I made him stop by the rodent isle to make our time worth while; which I'd say was well accomplished!

A few minutes later, we were enthralled by the Robo Dwarf Hamsters. I know this sounds stranges, but all I can say is take the time to stop by the pet store soon. Look for Robo Dwarf Hamsters and give them a little time to entertain you. You'll quickly find that their name suits them well. These little guys move faster than I could have ever thought possible. They pace, run, jump, knock each other over, fight, and move like little speedsters. The pictures above are very fitting of this small creature. Hope you enjoy your next visit to the pet store!

4 comments:

Lynne Howard said...

HEY Kelly, so your post several posts back....do they actually ride the draft horses, or pull carts with them?! So you and Brenton want to live on a farm and get horses? Sounds like the life to me! :) Awesome posts and pictures! -Anne

Anonymous said...

BRENTON DAVID....are you trying to kill your mother by posting these pictures?? Please don't ever let her see these b/c if she does you'll never hear the end of it....and please don't buy one of these dwarfs for the kids for Christmas. When I said to get them something small, these little critters are NOT what I had in mind. Love you mucho, Claud

Kelly Benware said...

Anne...they pull carts with the horses.

Claud...I sent your parents a heads up email just now!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you are becoming too high tech for me. Every time I look at your blogspot, you have some new treat. Are you not working these days? I'm really impressed, but realize you did not get these skills from your mama!
Love ya,
Mom