Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bake Sales and My Latest Creation



A group of girls from the senior class are trying to raise money for their senior trip. I was approached and asked if I would donate an item for their bake sale. The weather, unfortunately, did not allow for the event to take place and left me with a cake half made. Now I know this should not be a dilemma, because who does not like chocolate? (Other than the Subway worker who very dramatically told me how much she hated chocolate a number of times. Though very clearly telling me, I could still eat the triple chunk chocolate cookie I had just bought.)

So, I love cooking and tend to have a number of creations going all at once. A whole cake for just Brenton and I, definitely not needed. And if you are a lady, you understand how you cannot let a creation made with so much heart and time go to waste. Don't worry, the cake found a home, and I'd have to say a pretty good home too. Just so happened that my boss said it was his son's birthday right after I offered the lovely mound of chocolate. I guess you could say it was the perfect ending to the bake sale and cake dilemma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too pretty to eat!