Monday, March 17, 2008

10,000 B.C.


Ten Thousand B.C. is the last movie Brenton and I saw together and came out saying that it was thoroughly enjoyed by the both of us. Now I'm not much of a movie critic, so take my two cents for what they are worth and GO SEE IT!

It has romance for the ladies, the rugged life that guys have always dreamed of and a plot that keeps you interested until the credits scroll down the screen. While it's not from a Christian perspective, obviously telling a tale from an animistic culture, it is one of the cleanest movies I have seen in a good while. (I hope I'm not forgetting anything or I'll feel terrible!)

So this weekend; sit back, watch and enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the movie, too. I thought it was a parallel story to the Moses story. A shepherd wanderer goes to Egypt and frees all the slaves. I think you have good taste.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the movie, too. I thought it was a parallel story to the Moses story. A shepherd wanderer goes to Egypt and frees all the slaves. I think you have good taste, but then, I'm your dad!

Kelly Benware said...

I could see that comparison, hadn't though of it that way. Way to make me think.