Thursday, March 6, 2008

Target's Been Bought Out

What do ya know?! Including our wedding registry and all our purchases over the last two years, I'd say our living room has become a Target ad. Brenton and I decided it was time for a change after a year and a half of living in the same cozy, living room. We rearranged a few months ago and this was the result. Amazingly, we feel it produced just enough change for now and opened up a good deal of space. This truly is surprising considering the tight area we were working with. This is more for those of you family and friends who have not yet been able to visit us in good ole Bartlesville, OK. We're still waiting for more visitors!




2 comments:

About Brandon said...

Your house looks great, Kelbel! You are a good decorator! I sure wish I could be there in person to see it! I think Target should hire you to represent them!
Love Your Sis,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe this is the same apartment that your dad and I saw for the first time! You have definitely transformed things. You go, girl!