Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall Festivities



Brenton and I came home from work a few weeks back to find our over grown field had been mowed. We had the best weekend running with Lexi and throwing the football around (I tried at least). A day after the field had been mowed, we came home to hay bails. It was the perfect Fall greeting. What was even more perfect, was that we'd agreed to go to a costume party with some friends. So I caught B and the pup out for the perfect photo shoot.

The pumpkins were from the costume party; I won't tell you which was our since I'm disappointed in it!


2 comments:

momof4dragons said...

Looks like you all are having so much fun! Buddy, love the "digs." And, at least you carved a pumpkin. We didn't even attempt one this year--or last year--or the year before that.....

Kelly Benware said...

They "digs" are pretty stylish, huh?!