Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Puppies & Maternity Clothes




To clarify right off, we are NOT pregnant (as in Brenton and I)...Lexi is. As you probably recall, about a month back, a certain black lab came into our yard and stalked our little girl. Yes, we did find them together and we are now expecting puppies in less than three weeks. It is amazing that little critters can be created in two months or less.

And while we are not expecting, I have found that I truly enjoy shopping in the maternity section of Target. Why, who knows. I'm still trying to figure it out. Actually, last Christmas I found a top on clearance, realizing after the fact that it was a maternity item. This week, I was on my way to the dressing room in Target and saw some of the cutest items again in...you got it...THE MATERNITY SECTION. I guess it's one of my new favorites. Lastly, I hope I didn't send anyone on an emotional rollercoaster. Hence the non-pregnant declaration right off!

4 comments:

Lynne Howard said...

aw PUPPIES! I love puppies! I want some!! And lab puppies are the cutest....if only I didn't live in such a small apartment...! That's exciting for you guys, bc you get to play with them and love them!

Anne Hoyt said...

I can't wait until there is a REAL reason for you to be shopping in the maternity section....maybe that Reason is coming soon?!?! :)

Kelly Benware said...

Crazy ladies! The puppies will be fun, though we were a little disappointed at first.

Anne Hoyt said...

BABIES are fun too...!! :)