Thursday, May 14, 2009

Only in North Carolina

More work hours, woohoo!!! While it was a full week, it was a blessing to be picking up hours. Goodness, it literally must have been a week of 70 hours, the longest day being over sixteen. And, amazingly, though I'm tired; I've held up pretty decent considering.

Poor Brenton came down with the hot and cold flashes, feeling weak this past weekend. We found out two days ago that his flu turned into strep throat. Though he's been feeling pretty under the weather, B is getting better!

While at The Cove, working with a School of Evangelism, I had hurried to make it to work by 6:30am thinking I'd fix my hair after our morning meeting. We'll I guess it is partly the historic hairdos coming back in style and the fact that I'm in the south now, but my half up style was flopping around. Then it came to me... "All the hostess will have hairspray in the closet!"

Sure enough! The poofy hostess dos are as southern as I'll get out. Guess I'm starting to fit in with "ya'll" and the hairspray. Don't worry though, I've not given into the beehive yet.

No comments: