Saturday, November 7, 2009

A New Morning



Pictures here in the mountains never do justice to the majestic scenery. Or maybe it is quality of our camera; what a thought! But in all seriousness; I cannot grasp how large and high the mountain tops are, how brilliant the colors, how peaceful the days, or how rejunvenating the chilly mountain air. Montreat is an exhilarting place to live; so high up and so gorgeous every morning. Just like the verse...

"Let morning bring word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

And so it is, each morning a new start... so full of hope. The Montreat Cavaliers have finished their season and won the first game in Conference Tournament. After such a year, it would be a blessing for B and the boys to take tournament to a whole new level! We'll soon see the outcome... Life has been good but, yet again, busy. I've probably mentioned before, but my new timeline is Thanksgiving. Life will slow down immensely in a few weeks! The fall leaves have come and gone, though not as brilliant this year. McGregor Hall has had an IHOC(International House of Coffee and Tea), Punkin' Party, Clothes Swap, Chick Flick Marathon, and is now moving on to holiday festivities. The Cove's seminar season is coming to an end with Anne Graham Lotz, Kay Arthur and her son; then moving into Christmas at The Cove with the original Billy Graham crew (Cliff Barrows, George Beverly Shea).

The pups are adjusting well to dorm life and Bentley is now getting time out of his kennel... the pup is growin' up! We are doing well and looking forward to some holidays!!!

Updates should be a little more regular as time is more available... sorry we've been out-of-pocket. Yet, I know you understand!



No comments: