Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Puppy Update...


So I think I experienced, in a very small way, what it is like to be a mother this week. I was the proudest, cheekiest employee at The Cove, when I came across an email from Red's owners. I couldn't focus; I was so excited to see MY babies... though they are not and were never really mine! I found some pictures of our little Runtie too; who I think now is much bigger than Bentley. Truly Amazing!

Thinking back, Runtie was a definite amount smaller than any of the other pups, with Bentley following right behind. Our boy is long, lanky and just under seven months. These pictures of the other pups are a little out of date and they still look so much bigger and more filled out! And, if you didn't notice, Runtie still has his gorgeous blue eyes and is now named Boone.

Both pups are in capable hands and with such good families; both owners young couples and so sweet. Red's name is now Bailey, that makes three Baileys out of the bunch... one yellow, one chocolate, and one black lab. Kinda fun, eh?!

No comments: