Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blog Readers, Soccer Fans & Riley Lovers

Thought it was interesting and have been meaning to tell my blog readers that during worship, two weeks ago, the pastor spoke about "abiding"; a few days after my post Abide. As you can tell, it is my current life theme, just going with it. And proud to draw attention to my Savior's name, Jesus.

And if you are interested in following the University of the Cumberlands Men's Soccer team, you can find updates on the right hand sidebar just under "Followers". Also, you can click on the picture of the soccerball to follow live game stats or pull up the teams webpage.

Speaking of, the athletic trainers are making spaghetti for the boys and using our place to serve the team this evening. We've enjoyed getting to know a new group of guys and have been blessed by our ministry. Please join us in praying for the team and that God would be glorified.

And for those Riley lovers... the boys on the team take good care of our girl. Some wave at her during warm ups and others make sure she gets to cover when it's raining. I often find they rush to her side much more quickly than I do! It's too precious.

No comments: