Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Backyard and Lexi's Playspace

Well, at least it has been our backyard for the last three years, and Lexi has loved her first summer running around outdoors. We are living up our time here as it comes to a close; taking every chance possible to play with the pup out back, take walks, grill out (with our $10 Walmart grill that requires a candlestick as its missing leg to stand), fish, and hang out with friends.

I have to admit I was skeptical of moving to Bartlesville three years ago after seeing what a small town it was. Ironically, I have grown to love the area. It feels like home and how can you not love home? It is what's familiar, comfortable and always consistent. I've been getting a little choked up about starting over as I reminisce about memories around campus and times with the students. Though, I must say, we are also very excited for a new adventure.



No comments: