Monday, May 5, 2008

School is OUT


I confess that I shed tears as I said "Bye", to a number of the girls this past weekend. While there are a few students here, most are gone. Campus is quiet and, as exciting as it is to think of summer, I already miss the students.

These pictures are of our last Girls' Night: 80's Karaoke. The students have weekly Bible Studies with their floors, however the last Bible Study of every month is Girl's Night/Man Night, a combination of all on-campus girls/men (separate of course). Karaoke night was a little lower in attendance due to terrible weather, though we were amazed all year with the number of girls who would choose to show.

Our student leader this last year was amazingly creative. She had the girls dress up every month and the girls loved it every time. The ladies were fearless and amazingly humorous, as you can tell. I'm going to miss these crazy ladies!


No comments: