Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hallelujiah Joy

So I have been a terrible aunt and failed to mention our newest family member. Brenton's oldest sister had her fourth child recently. After three boys, Hallelujiah Joy arrived, a precious litte girl. Congrats to the Jaeger clan.

In addition to our niece update, one of the employees in the Seminar Department at The Cove finished up her last week with our team. I have been going through entertainment withdrawals and was thrilled when the ladies agreed to let me host the going-away luncheon at our place.



Shirley, the lady transferring to another department, is in the middle. To my left is Teresa, and to the right of Shirley are Candy and Michelle. Candy is also my current supervisor. This is The Cove's Seminar team, minus our Supervisor who arrived a little late. Our department organizes and implements the ins-and-outs of the seminars The Cove offers. Coming up are Micheal Easley and Joe Stowell, both former presidents of Moody Bible Institute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so long Kelly! Cute! But I have to say, I am so ready to cut mine off right after my wedding! I need some new hairstyles from you and Jen. I just don't know what to do with my long hair anymore!

Kelly Benware said...

You'll have to send me pictures when you decide how to cut it!