Monday, October 22, 2007

Favorite Halloween Memory


So it was my hope to post a picture on my favorite Halloween memory, since Halloween is coming soon. However, I soon realized I had no way to get that picture on the blog. So to help give you a visual, I made my own personal replica of myself and my siblings. Jen and I were cheerleaders and Brent was a stud football player. I know my work is quite stunning, so in case you did not pick up on the abstract details, we were sitting on our deck outside our house. Sadly, I don't remember much else about that night. All I recall is how badly I wanted to be a trendy little cheerleader, a dream that lasted a night.

I hope you enjoy the lovely work I made; this is especially dedicated to Brent and Jennifer! Don't forget to make a vote on the poll of why you blog before the week expires.

6 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

Hey Kelly!! You better remember me; i was just talking to Tim (bowman) the other day and we were reminiscing about our days at IWU. I hope life is treating you well. Take care.

Kelly Benware said...

Jay -

It's good to hear from you. Brenton and I are doing well; still living the college life! I wish I'd done a little better at keeping in touch with everyone, but regardless it is fun to reminisce about our random group of friends.

Anonymous said...

My little cheerleader,
I would have known exactly which picture you were drawing! You did look precious!
Your proud Mom

Maria Purviance said...

you should be a painter...you would make millions.

B said...

that is probably the best picture, Ev er! I look like such a tough football player

Kelly Benware said...

You mean the QB?!!