Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Who's Afraid of Rollercoasters?



So it's a little embarrassing to admit, but I (Kelly) recently found that I am afraid of rollercoasters. Ever since my experience on the "Pamper Pole" at a camp ground; I found that I despise that wonderful free fall feeling that so many pursue. Ironically, at our state fair, I was more scared waiting in line for the Ferris Wheel as an adult than as a child. It was a joy to find that I was still able to enjoy the Ferris Wheel.

On another note, I found a little pup at intramurals the other night. I took a few pictures of the guy so I could show Brenton our new pet, or should I say the pet we'd love to have had.

4 comments:

B said...

that is sad sister... did i teach you any toughness?!?

Kelly Benware said...

I'm telling you; I used to love rollercoasters. Don't worry, you're probably the one who help me enjoy them for so many years!

About Brandon said...

Kel,
It's weird, but I've hated rides with the free-fall feeling lately. I never had before! What's happening to us?!?

About Brandon said...

I'll add that the last comment was from Jennifer.

And for the record, I'm with Brent..."that's weak Kel!"

Brandon