Friday, October 26, 2007

A Perfect Evening ~


Last night after work I felt like the week had stopped and time just stood still. With winter headed our way we've had some pretty cool days, more specifically evenings. Being outside in the cold air made me dream of holidays and seeing family soon. I can't tell you how perfect the evening was and how amazed I was at the clarity of the moon. It was beautiful and set the mood as I day dreamed about warm drinks, time off and winter weather. This was surprising for me since most everyone knows that I don't handle cold weather well. Yet, there's something about this year and all the different seasons. I guess it all boils down to the fact that change switches up the monotony of life and day to day routines, whether it's through the different season or some other means.


No comments: